Friday 4 May 2012

Spéirbhean - A Natural Beauty


This blog we thought we would share with you the way some of Mil Balms products are being used by professional beauticians.  People are more aware of the importance of the natural products they put on their skin as well as the food they put into their bodies.  We at Mil Balm don't think you should have to compromise.    Here is what an experienced beauty therapist thinks about our all natural products.  

Jane Creith an experienced beauty practitioner and manager at Oasis Beauticians, Camerons, in Ballymena , Co. Antrim said “ I have been using Mil products in my salon for a two years now and I am totally delighted with them.   They appeal to me because they are natural products, made locally and I must say the balms are really effective in my treatments.  They are rich, soothing  to the client’s skin, with gorgeous natural aromas that fill my treatment room.  Working with them is a real pleasure.  I also use Mil’s oil blends for massage treatments.   They are wonderful and so handy because they are already blended to the correct dilution, and have an atomiser which means ease of application and storage.  They also smell divine.   I have a range of Mil’s Lip Balms and other products for sale in my salon.   They are very popular as customers often want to use them at home or buy them as gifts”   

With high praise from experienced beauticians it appears that Mil’s natural range of products are beginning to earn a reputation.  The company ethos of natural, ethical products, handcrafted in Ireland gives Irish beauticians the option of sourcing natural products locally. www.milallnaturalbalms.com



No comments:

Post a Comment